Monday, March 7, 2011

Of Salad Bars and Poor Music Choices.

Sometimes you just need to shut down a Garden Spot on a Monday night. And tonight my dear friend Bevvers and I did just that. It was awesome. Pretty much the best possible outcome to a Monday.

So we got to chatting about awesomely awful songs we love. The cheesy, cliche, poorly written, or even just the embarrassing ones that always pop up on your auto shuffle at the most inconvenient times. Like that time I was spitting rhymes with Jay-Z while driving around with my windows down only to have it followed by "Taking Chances" by Celine Dion. Autofail.

Anyhow, it got me thinking about some of my faves so I will confess them here for you.

































Other discussion points that I won't be blogging about:
  • Unconventional birth control methods.
  • What happens to your junk during the trans-gender transition process.
  • The best song lyrics to describe how much disgust you have for your boyfriend.
  • Absurd things that amuse Jr. High girls.
  • Charlie Sheen and Dr. Drew.
  • Why Celine Dion is awesome.


I hope you enjoy my crappy music choices. I'm not usually one to solicit viewer feedback but my interest is peaked on this one. What are your crappy music faves??



No comments:

Post a Comment