Monday, April 9, 2012

Apple Bottoms, Big Hair, Mustaches, Etc.

Per usual when I find myself with nothing blog worthy in my life I've decided to give you an update via camera phone pics. 

I'm back to eating apples.  So far so good.  Somehow I can only have one extreme or the other with apples.  They can never just simply exist in my world.  First I declared I was going to eat an apple every day for the rest of my life.  After about a month I decided I never wanted to see an apple again as long as I live.  Now I'm back to eating an apple a day and declared to my coworkers that I am married to this apple relationship.  We'll see how this goes.  I have a feeling this won't end well.  But I can tell you this much...I've spent much time staring at my apples and still trying to figure out what is meant by the phrase "apple bottoms".  Which part of the apple?  How many apples?  Right side up?  This euphemism is completely lost on me.  More importantly, do I have one?  Do I want one?  If so how do I get one?

I found these at Kohl's.  They are Sketcher knock-offs of Toms.  I don't know if I respect these people for their shamelessness or if I condemn them for trying to undercut a genuinely good cause.  Either way...these are Bobs.

Yes, I did this.  Why I care I couldn't tell you.
Here's a photo of me in my car.  Now, before you start judging me for being that girl let me explain.  I was purely trying to capture how offensively large my hair was this day.  This picture does not do justice.

This photo, while not great photography, gives you an idea of how big the hair was.  Very Texas wedding day looking.  And where did that cheek bone come from?  That is an illusion, my friends.  Don't get excited.

I found this super sweet picture of my friend Puke and I in Hawaii...that one time Hawaii came to the office. 

Somebody with my old phone number answers to Beeb.  Should I be concerned?

Now we've reached the adventures in mustaches portion of this blog...


My super sweet new mustache ring.  Excuse me.   My super sweet new mustache MOOD ring.  Be jealous. 

I've been running again.  I like to wear this mustache shirt to get attention from boys at the gym. So far it's worked zero times.

Mustachin around at work. 

I hope you enjoyed.  I love you.  Give money to the American Cancer Society, please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment